- Audio storytelling
- Digital culture
- Guest programme
- Nieuw Talent
- PopArts 2018
- Rental show
- Something Raw
- Visual arts
- Vlaamse klepper
Sat 17 Mar 2018
- Young makers on the exchange between visual and performance art
- In conversation with Something Raw makers and other artists
- 16 years of Something RawExhibition of 16 years Something Raw
- Elastic HabitatA sensory playground of textile bodies
- BLUE SKIES FOREVER: ON VIEW PREVIEWKaleidoscopic play with female archetypes.
- DO YOU REMEMBER THE TIME WE WERE TOGETHER AND DANCED THIS OR THAT DANCE?An intimate performance about embodied memory
- [THE BRAIN]Een intieme performance over belichaamde herinnering
- SuperdanceDance, hitch up your skirts
- Spectacular club night
Tue 17 Apr 2018
Revital Cohen & Tuur Van Balen
White Horse/ Twin Horse (rehearsing an exhibition)Read more
- Sat 09 Dec 2017 until Sun 28 Jan 2018
Wed 18 Apr 2018
Thu 19 Apr 2018
- Traces#installation performance #immersive #dreamscape
Something Raw 2018
International dance and performance festivalRead more
- Wed 14 Mar 2018 until Sat 17 Mar 2018
Thu 10 May 2018
- SpacewalkExperimental dance performance
During Unseen 2017 (22-24 September), plenty of photography is exhibited at De Brakke Grond. As part of the Unseen City Programme, we show the main exposition Light Displacement by Meggy Rustamova and a presentation of ten talented Belgian photographers.
We are now open for applications for the IDFA DocLab Academy 2017!
The DocLab Academy is an international program for new talent in the field of documentary storytelling and interactive media. The five day program is part of the International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam in November.
An article on fashion film project Act! Cut! Play! by Niccolò Montanari
"Though the definition of fashion film is yet to be agreed on, the overall vision of what is being produced should be aligned from the very beginning. The focus should be on deciding how the different disciplines interact with one another, whether any of them take the lead or are there to support and provide visual impact to the narrative. The aim isn’t to stand out as the main discipline, but rather to determine the correct formula to bring the vision to life."