- An van. DienderenYzer, 1994
- Jan LocusConfusing Drum, 2016
- Ria PacquéeGroup, 2011-2018
- Teresa CosAstrology of a Friday, 2016
- Wendy MorrisBully Beef, 2007
Resolved and desiring, but also determined and reaffirming, are reciprocal terms in the Maastricht Treaty, signed on 7 February 1992 by the then twelve European member states. The filmmakers point to the historical facts that characterised the beginning of the 20th century in Europe and shed light on a contemporary quest: what is now left of the euphoria felt by the member states in Maastricht and – most importantly – in Europe at that time? The exhibition comprises unique interpretations of echoes from the past, the consequences of the treaty and relations today.