International dance and performance festival
Something Raw 2018
Something Raw is a dance and performance festival in Amsterdam that has been demonstrating its commitment to the world of independent dance in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and internationally for more than a decade. The festival presents, produces and co-produces high-profile, risky and innovative work by the young generation of choreographers and performance artists, promising and striking talent from the low countries and further afield.
An ode to hybrid forms
During this sixteenth edition we present work by a.o. Simon Mayer, Orion Maxted, Lester Arias, Helena Dietrich and buren. From February 10, you can find the complete program on www.somethingraw.nl.
Order a festival passe-partout
Booking the Something Raw Passe-Partout and the performances you want to see in one booking session works as follows via this link.
1. Order your passe-partout in the webshop (€ 45,00) and deposit this in your shopping cart. The passe-partout is personal. If you want to book more then one passe-partout, please contact the box office via 020-6266866
2. Next you select your passe-partout ticket (€ 0,00) in each of the performances you wish to attend.
3. Register in our webshop (sign in for existing customers, register for new customers).
4. Settle your payment
5. After check out you will receive confirmation of your booking via email consisting of your passe-partout and the separate tickets for the selected performances.
6. Did you choose print-at- home as deliverymode? Don’t forget to print your tickets on A4 format!
7. At the security check present your ticket and your passe-partout.
NB. Not alle stages have the same capacity. During the festival it can happen that a performance is sold out. In that case please try another timeslot or another performance.
These programme items are in the past.