Over a period of one year, de Brakke Grond is taking on the changing face of the street Nes camouflaging ongoing extensive renovation work with 70 metres of art. Work by 10 up-and-coming Belgian photographers will be on display.
- Seeing a rainbow (through a window that isn’t there), 2012-2015 © Dries Segers
- Noroc, 2009-2015 © Cedric Van Turtelboom
- Growth Record 1 and 2, 2014 © Lisa Spiliaert
- Scenery #1, 2015 © Laura Van Severen
- Camouflage Studies, 2014 © Nick Geboers
- Spelunca, 2014 © Lola Pertsowsky
- The Perfect Document, 2015 © Thomas Min
- A Vertigo Kiss, 2014 © Tine Guns
- Honckey, 2014 © Valentina Stellino
- Black Mark © Thomas Vandenberghe
70 international photography experts proposed candidates and FotoMuseum Antwerpen selected ten original photographers who push the envelope and whose work is of unmistakably high quality. Their work will be published in the high end .tiff magazine. We will blow up this magazine over 70 metre wall. Each photographer will showcase their best work.
Laura Van Severen
Cédric Van Turtelboom
The magazine .tiff, which features all the photographs poster-sized, is available for €2 from Flemish Arts Centre De Brakke Grond and the Scheltema bookshop.
|In collaboration with||FoMu Antwerpen, Gemeente Amsterdam, Ivy Group, Unseen Festival, KNIBBE|